 General / 43444
  Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times

(...) Yeah, we just had our first lunch meeting in Westfield MA. I think that's straight up Rt 10/202 from you. Get on the NELUG mailing list. (URL) folks from Boston talk way too much, but every once in a while an opportunity pops up for us. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times

(...) Speaking of Meccas....since Eric Sophie lives in Pennsylvania, that makes it the Mecha Mecca!! :) Ben M. (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.nelug)