 General / 43428
  Re: 4405 Blue tub (1305 pieces) now available from S@H (UK)

(...) Fascinating theory. I'll go one further (while we're speculating).. watch the inventory! It may change. If this truly is a way to get rid of surplus, I could see the "extra" pieces changing. They're not printed on the bin unlike the first 400 (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: 4405 Blue tub (1305 pieces) now available from S@H (UK)

(...) Does what you just said sound familiar in another setting ? Can you say PaB ? I knew you could :) Ray (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: 4405 Blue tub (1305 pieces) now available from S@H (UK)

(...) On a trip into Germany I found the 4405 bin. It was new to me, and once opened I was surprised by the remarkable piece selection of the 305 extra's. So now I found the above discussion, I 'd like to add two observations/speculations: - The (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se)