 General / 43400
  Halloweeny Punkin'

Ok, it's not all that scary, but we all carved punkin's the other day for Halloween: (URL) not all that scary, I spose... I guess I coulda carved a 1x2x5 brick! *Those* are scary! :) Happy Halloween! DaveE (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun) !!

  Re: Halloweeny Punkin'

(...) I love it. I wanted to do something in Lego, but I didn't know what. This is perfect. So how did you keep the pumpkin pieces inside the brick from falling out? (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Halloweeny Punkin'

(...) Actually, the majority of the lines are cut all the way through, but the corners where the lines join *aren't* cut all the way. Instead, it's carved about 1/2 of the way to the inside, which still lets it glow, but keeps its shape :) DaveE (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Halloweeny Punkin'

I know what I'll be doing next year! :) Thanks for the tip! (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Halloweeny Punkin'

(...) Oh geez...seems like I wasn't the only one to have that idea...I did the exact same thing for my pumpkin a week or so ago--it's EXACTLY the same pattern, but I used that for the back. The front is the standard Lego logo, with the portions in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)