 General / 43383
  Re: top poster statistics

(...) gives (...) get (...) Not a prestigious title by any means, but it does prove that you are full of hot air and long winded! ;-P -The one who modz the bricks (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: top poster statistics

(...) I know you spoke in jest, but actually, out of most of the 'heavy posters' (including yours truly), I find Larry's posts, for the most part, to be helpful and a good guide pointing in the right direction. Anywho, that's just what I noticed. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: top poster statistics

(...) I had all the news articles in the thread in a linear view. I seen this near the bottom: (URL) shows 2001 and 2002 postings and the differential. I hope that helps. Ben M. (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: top poster statistics

(...) I'll second that, mind you how do you find time to do any Lego-ing, I know I spend far too much of my available time on Lugnet and I'm not on it nearly as much as you seem be (Lar) Tim (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: top poster statistics

(...) That list used incorrect values since Dan posted two versions of the 2001 list. Here's the correct one: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.people)