 General / 43342
  Newspaper: Lego is firering 257 people

Hi! I found this in the paper today: (URL) made me look for this: (URL) stock is to large... I wonder if the "crisis" is still present in the world, as for now people are taking about a rise within the next 6 months... maybe that will help sales? (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)