 General / 43336
  Variants on old train couplers

Last monday at Legoworld in Zwolle I bought some second hand bricks, including two old train couplers as in set 403 (URL). When I looked at these couplers at home, I noticed that they were different. One has a gap in the hole on the 2x4 plate (just (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)