 General / 43328
  A mighty mini molded mouse MOC I made many months ago

I made this creation specifically for the LEGO "What will you make?" Roadshow Dallas event. I was given the task of creating new designs from one of the designer sets, and the set assigned to me was the 4101 Wild Creatures collection. Since I was (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: A mighty mini molded mouse MOC I made many months ago

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] You where wrong here, it is worth posting. Glad you did. I understand the cartoon reference, he looks a bit like a scary mouse robot. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture)