 General / 43313
    Information about old bricks? —Joel Hoornbeek
   Hello, One of my co-workers brought in an old brick that his wife had, and was looking for some information on it. I'm fairly certain I have seen another post about this type of brick in the past, but I wasn't successful in tracking it down. Here is (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Information about old bricks? —Clark Stephens
   (...) That is a Pre-School brick. Made only by Samsonite, and only in two sets that I know of. Set 041 only had white & red bricks. (URL) blue one came in set 503 which had yellow, red, white, and blue. That set isn't listed on Lugnet, but here's a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)