 General / 43292
    Re: help please —Austin Greenwood
   (...) :-( That figures. I knew it felt too tight. (this what i get for buying used) Any way to fix connections, or better off getting a new motor? (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: help please —Robert Fay
   Many of these motors "lock up". I have tossed about four of mine. I have not found any way to repair them. You could try to get Lego to replace it if it is less than a year old. Sorry to hear you got taken on this deal. (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)