 General / 43293
Re: help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:00:25 GMT

Many of  these motors "lock up". I have tossed about four of mine. I have
not found any way to repair them. You could try to get Lego to replace it if
it is less than a year old. Sorry to hear you got taken on this deal.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/
"Austin Greenwood" <sonyplaystationgamesarecooldude@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:Hn0Myz.y0x@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Robert Fay wrote:
Rotate the shaft. It should rotate with some ease. Short the connections • on
the motor and it should be very hard to rotate the shaft. This will give • you
a good idea if it is operational. Further tests with a volt meter and • /or
batteries will confirm its condition.

:-(
That figures. I knew it felt too tight. (this what i get for buying used)
Any way to fix connections, or better off getting a new motor?