 General / 43259
    Ozbricks down? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, It looks like all of the ozbricks.net sites, including mine, are down. I was just able to access my site by FTP, but not via a web browser. Ozbricks.com sites appear to be working. I know that the ozbricks.net is on another server that they (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ozbricks down? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Wow.. this question seems to be asked monthly. Ozbricks.net has a bandwidth limit issue. All ozbricks.net sites share their bandwidth, and when o.n runs out - it shuts down till the end of the month. as websites get more popular, are (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)