 General / 43247
43246  |  43248
Subject:
How to get items NOT available in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:28:10 GMT

I'm interested in the 4204333 red keychain, but when I use
shop.lego.com,  it shows up as available only when I set my shopping
cart to a non-US address.  Does anybody know what the reason for this
is and if there's some way to circumvent it (other than to fly to
Europe to pick it up!).

Thanks.