 General / 4324
  Re: a short rant...

Agreed, definitely. You either need to fully use the AS (AucZILLA Standard), or scrap it. It used to be that it was very useful. These days, with some pieces going for absolutely ludicrous prices, I can't comfortably use the AS anymore, as sometimes (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: a short rant...

Well the AS (AucZILLA Standard) gets a little skewed on occasion. I, myself am a good reason why. I've been on a buying spree lately, and wasn't going to participate in Auczilla X, except for the fact that I had a balance from previous Auczilla's. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: a short rant...

(...) am (...) my (...) are (...) for (...) "prized" (...) wonder (...) this is more lugnet.auctions pertinent.well anyway how about live auctions . get a chat room , say from xoom.com pop a message on lugnet with the time and webpage-this would (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: a short rant...

(...) And, I bet, you "prepaid" and got the 15% discount as well:-) (...) I agree with your analysis completely. -John (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.general)