 General / 43184
Re: admin change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 04:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
Hi All!

As I mentioned at BrickFest in August, I'm retiring from my position as a LUGNET
administrator. I'll still be around as an AFOL, but am not receiving LUGNET's
admin e-mail. Please direct questions to Todd.

thanks,

Suz

Suz,

That standing ovation you received at Brickfest wasn't for nothing.  I
personally feel a great debt of gratitude towards you and the rest of the
founders of Lugnet.  This website, no, this online community is single handedly
responsible for bringing me and so many others into or back into the LEGO hobby.
Thank you.

- Orion Pobursky

P.S. I hope you find something constructive ;-) to do with your free time.  In
other words, let's see those MOCs!