 General / 43183
43182  |  43184
Subject:
BIP Updates and contest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 01:34:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

All,

Just a quick note on some BIP updates!

First, let me congratulate Shaun Sullivan once again on the selection of his
Rebel Hoth Turret. A great design that was chosen by BIP users as the latest
featured model! Great work Shaun!

Second, we are getting closer to the 1000 Building Instruction mark on the
BIP... and that means closer to the handing out of prizes! We are now up to
around 700 instructions, an addition of 200+ since the contest started!

When we hit 800, I've got a special treat in store for a random uploader. I know
it's back to school time, but keep cranking out those instructions and adding a
link to the BIP. You never know what you might win!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP