 General / 43179
Re: admin change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:06:41 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
Hi All!

As I mentioned at BrickFest in August, I'm retiring from my position as a LUGNET
administrator. I'll still be around as an AFOL, but am not receiving LUGNET's
admin e-mail. Please direct questions to Todd.

Suz, your absence in the admin end of things here will be sorely missed! Your
contributions to LUGNET (and to the overall growth of the hobby over the years)
have been nothing short of truly remarkable.

But one kind of loss is sometimes another kind of gain. While I'll miss your
administrative touch, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your MOCs and
fun activities which hopefully you'll have a bit more time for now.

All the best, wherever your pathways may take you.