 Administrative / General / 11098
Re: admin change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
Hi All!

As I mentioned at BrickFest in August, I'm retiring from my position as a LUGNET
administrator. I'll still be around as an AFOL, but am not receiving LUGNET's
admin e-mail. Please direct questions to Todd.

Suz, your absence in the admin end of things here will be sorely missed! Your
contributions to LUGNET (and to the overall growth of the hobby over the years)
have been nothing short of truly remarkable.

Thanks, Lar. [blushing]

If my work can be called remarkable, yours is downright stupefying!

But one kind of loss is sometimes another kind of gain. While I'll miss your
administrative touch, I'm looking forward to hearing more about your MOCs and
fun activities which hopefully you'll have a bit more time for now.

Indeed! After two years of storage, my LEGO, DUPLO, DACTA, and Belville are
finally coming out. It all looks so yummie! There are some very cool sets/parts
here that I forgot I had. And so far, very few 'moving casualties' - it's
amazing.

Jim and I are (finally) settling in to our house and making it more like a home.
We're doing stuff like: constructing storage spaces, painting walls, hanging
pictures, buying houseplants, mirrors, lightbulbs, etc. Next, we'll be going
through our thousands of magazines, and doing some minor landscaping. Hopefully,
we'll pick up a sofa.

My family back home have been demanding to see pictures of this place (we moved
in last March!), and that means some serious work ahead. ...heh, of course I
COULD just use Photoshop for some touch-ups on snapshots...

nah.

-Suz