 General / 43167
    Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Ross Crawford
   (...) Is that ozbricks.com or ozbricks.net? Although they're all managed by ozbricks, they are served by totally different ISPs. I haven't had a problem with my ozbricks.com website, I always get a response from michael NOSPAMat ozbricks NOSPAMdot (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: OZbricks Personal Websites —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I have my account on the .com side. I did email micheal on Thurdsay night I think but he has not responded yet. No biggie I can wait just wanted to make sure that it was just me and not a system wide problem. Thanks, AHui (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)