 General / 43148
    Re: Newbie information? (was Re: Kicking the Brick with: Paul Hartzog) —Derek Schin
   (...) OK, I’m out some money from this whole thing...an amount that would be a lot to some, and trivial to others. But if you let money get you upset about anything, then you’re going to have a sad, pathetic life. The value of the money that I lost (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)