 General / 43142
    How do I use the "legoset" image import feature inside my posts? —Stephane Simard
   Sometimes I see people importing small icons of lego sets (along with a small description), right inside their text. How do I do that? Thanks in advance. (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How do I use the "legoset" image import feature inside my posts? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Stephane, [LEGOSet 3279] substitutes as: [LEGOSet 3279] Note that you need to set the message format to FTX for this to work. CASE IS IMPORTANT! Also if you want to use any other FTX tricks you see in posts, all you need to do is click the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: How do I use the "legoset" image import feature inside my posts? —Stephane Simard
   (...) Thanks a lot Ross !! :-) Cool, it even keeps your bob the builder set in MY post as well. Now, what better a set to use to do a test, than the Test Car? [LEGOSet 8865] (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)