 General / 43146
Re: How do I use the "legoset" image import feature inside my posts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Stephane Simard wrote:
   Sometimes I see people importing small icons of lego sets (along with a small description), right inside their text.

How do I do that?

Hi Stephane,

<<LEGOSet(3279)>> substitutes as:

    3279 Busy Bob
9 elements, 1 figure, US$5, 2002
LEGO > DUPLO > Bob the Builder

Note that you need to set the message format to FTX for this to work. CASE IS IMPORTANT! Also if you want to use any other FTX tricks you see in posts, all you need to do is click the “View raw message” link, and it will show you the source :)

HTH

ROSCO

Thanks a lot Ross !! :-)

Cool, it even keeps your bob the builder set in MY post as well.

Now, what better a set to use to do a test, than the Test Car?

    8865 Test Car
892 elements, 0 figures, 1988
LEGO > TECHNIC