 General / 431
    New N64 Game —Matthew Marshall
   There is a new n64 game, looks different, all the themes are there, cept adventures and of course rock raiders and SW, btw From here on I'll be calling the RockRaiders, RR, that okay with you guys? (URL) Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New N64 Game —Sarah Heacock
   (...) Sarah Heacock sarah@eskimo.com (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New N64 Game —Tom McDonald
   (...) Gotta go with Sarah on this one... you'd just be confusing the trainiacs :) -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)