 General / 456
Re: New N64 Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 05:37:10 GMT

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 23:13:00 GMT, "Matt Marshall"
<Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net> wrote:

There is a new n64 game, looks different, all the themes are there, cept
adventures and of course rock raiders and SW, btw From here on I'll be
calling the RockRaiders, RR, that okay with you guys?
http://www.nintendo.com/n64/legoracers/index.html

Looks like RailRoad to me....

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com