 General / 43086
  Re: Help on Starting a LUG at a University

(...) Hi Andrew, I did not know that you were at Wash U. Cool. I was a Saint Louis native, although I have been living in Illinois for 10 years now. (My Mom lives about 3 blocks from your campus) I am actually forming a Registered Student (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: Help on Starting a LUG at a University

(...) Ben, St. Louis represent! Anywho, thanks for the reply. I've probably run into your mom at Schnucks or Bread Co. at some point (pumpkin muffins...yummmm). Meeting with friends to discuss building ideas sounds good but I didn't know of anyone (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)