 General / 43050
43049  |  43051
Subject:
PHP guru needed for LEGO website re-vamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:08:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys,

I'm looking into revamping my website, and I'm looking for a PHP guru to help me
author it. You see, while I'm perfectly willing to learn how to program in PHP,
it'll take me several months to master it, and I'm very impatient :b

So, any PHP gurus out there willing to lend a huge hand and help revamp a
website to become 10 times better than it currently is? I can't pay you, but I
can put your name in big letters on the website! :)

Email me at ikros at ozbricks.com if you're interested.

--Anthony

PS  This is a sort of first come first serve thing, so if you're up for a
challenge, you better react quickly!