 General / 43008
    Re: New poll: how do you handle building interiors, backsides —Frank Filz
   (...) Decent poll, unfortunately you missed the option I use: Fully detailed interiors with liftoff sections (I feel this generally actually works better than swing out - swing out is nice for some things though - like if you want to have ceiling (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New poll: how do you handle building interiors, backsides —Keith Goldman
   Bruce, Interiors are evil. Sometimes a necessary evil, but if you can't see it through a window, canopy, or orifice of some kind, I say boycott. Yeah, making something modular or hinged is cool, but in my experience irritating and too (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)