 General / 43001
Re: Report from Lego World Show / Legoshow 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:57:50 GMT

Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hi all!

I was in Finland 2 weeks ago to visit the Legoshow Helsinki.
The pictures are here:

Thanks for the writeup and pictures Sonnich.

Horray, Lego appear to be doing minifig dioramas again, its what the kids
want to see

Thanks again
--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado