 General / 42996
    Re: New Shop at Home Catalog!!! —Steve Demlow
   (...) The most interesting thing I gleaned from this catalog is hints as to which of the "S@H only" type sets might be available in stores on a limited basis, like some of the Legend and My Own Train sets at ToysRUs and Target last fall. These newer (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Shop at Home Catalog!!! —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) I have personally seen these available from retail stores here in .AU > 10039 Black Falcon's Fortress And someone else said they saw this one somewhere. (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)