 General / 42972
    where is minifigure from?? light pink torso, dark pink arms —Monica Parra
   Hi everyone, I came about with this really cute minifigure, but I can't seem to get any info on where this minifigure is from. Here is a picture of her: (URL) looks like she is from a paradisa set, I have looked but she is not. Any help would be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: where is minifigure from?? light pink torso, dark pink arms —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Monica, I believe the figure you are interested in came in only one set. I could be wrong about that, but I know it came in one particular set. It was a freestyle set that came out in 1996 and the number was 4161. The set came in a oval (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: where is minifigure from?? light pink torso, dark pink arms —Maggie Cambron
   (...) You are right that the pictured fig is found in set 4151. The fig in the 4161 suitcase has a dark pink torso and white arms, but she has the HTF pink legs. Both of these sets are among my favorites. :-) Maggie C. (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)