 General / 42942
Re: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most tex t/in fo from it.]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:

Here's the complete text from the 1969 catalogue :) [I'm guessing it's
another UK catalogue that could be collected at toyshops, but confirmation
would be nice.]

http://members.fortunecity.com/ben_whytcross/catalogues/1969/catalogue.html • <snip>
How about you scan this puppy in for us to have a look at?

Well, okay...
http://members.fortunecity.com/ben_whytcross/catalogues/1969/catalogue.html

Both of these links appear to be nonfunctional.  That's a pity, since this
catalogue looks interesting (I saw at least two sets that are not in the LUGNET
Guide in the snipped description).  Are scans of this catalogue available
online?  I'm sure BrickShelf would love a copy. ..

TWS Garrison

XFUT lugnet.db.scans,lugnet.admin.database