 General / 42860
42859  |  42861
Subject:
10 Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:20:19 GMT

Ten days left in registration to guarentee your name badge.  After the 1st of
Sept, we won't be sure to be able to get it to you by NWBC opening.

We still have plenty of room for vendors, classes and MOCs.  So if you're
interested in hosting a class or selling to fans and public alike contact Wayne
to get your space.

So, send in those forms, contact Wayne Hussey (eskimo-2@comcast.net) for
requests for space, and build!  We'll see you in October!

Mark Neumann