 Events / NWBrickCon / 110
Re: 10 Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Mark Neumann wrote:
Ten days left in registration to guarentee your name badge.  After the 1st of
Sept, we won't be sure to be able to get it to you by NWBC opening.

We still have plenty of room for vendors, classes and MOCs.  So if you're
interested in hosting a class or selling to fans and public alike contact Wayne
to get your space.

So, send in those forms, contact Wayne Hussey (eskimo-2@comcast.net) for
requests for space, and build!  We'll see you in October!

Mark Neumann

I realise that if you haven't built a web based registration system that's a lot
to ask for at this point.

However... in my view, if at all possible, you seriously ought to consider fax
or email registration form acceptance, and PayPal(tm) payment acceptance...

actually mailing physical things with physical checks seems so... so... '80s.
And logistically challenging for people on the road a lot. I'm not going to be
home for more than a few hours between now and the deadline.