 General / 42832
    Re: Has this part ever been made in pink ? —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Yes it has been made. See here: (URL) I recall it was in one of the pink freestyle buckets from years back. Off the top of my head I am not sure what one - but it is a real Lego part, and is very hard to come by. Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has this part ever been made in pink ? —Ray Sanders
   (...) have that bucket, but alas thats not the one. Hmmmm. Ray (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has this part ever been made in pink ? —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Ya, I went and checked <set:345> and 4161: (URL) its not listed in there either... I have had this brick for years, but am almost positive it came from a tub, not a set. Either way, there is one out there just a matter of finding it now ;) And (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)