 General / 4280
4279  |  4281
Subject:
Pic of Red Lego Case is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 00:17:25 GMT

We finally had some nice decent weather here so I could get outside and
get a good pic of the case, it's up on my temp page now
http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/temp/temp.html
I didn't have time to dig out the old blue one to shoot a pic of it next
to it to show the size, maybe tomorrow if it's still nice!

Any ideas, as to year, please let me know
Tamy