 General / 42728
  Lego Ghostbuster figs (you don't have to know GB to help!)

So I have a question: I've decided to try making a lego real ghostbusters theme. This is made easier now with the invent of the basketball figures and all the different hair colors. But I've run into a few stumbling blocks (no pun intended) and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)