 General / 42663
  4404 Land Busters Question

(URL) Picture> It is obvious that this 4404 set has a full 4-wheel independent suspension. But, are the suspension parts part of the set, or were they added to the set? Tried to look on peeron.com for a parts list, but it has been giving me an error (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters Question

"Max Maxwell" <r34_v@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HIJL9C.1oJv@lugnet.com... (...) suspension. But, (...) Tried (...) taking a (...) body. (...) The suspension parts is a part of the set. Just look at the images on the box. I've also seen this (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4404 Land Busters Question

(...) I finished this set on the weekend and it was loads of fun to put together. The shocks and struts come with the set. There is no steering or drive axles 'out of the box' but the truck is ripe for modifications. My plan is to add the 8475 RC (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)