 General / 42665
Re: 4404 Land Busters Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:00:21 GMT

"Max Maxwell" <r34_v@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HIJL9C.1oJv@lugnet.com...
<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50570 Picture>

It is obvious that this 4404 set has a full 4-wheel independent • suspension. But,
are the suspension parts part of the set, or were they added to the set? • Tried
to look on peeron.com for a parts list, but it has been giving me an error
message all day. If they are part of the original set, I'd say TLG is • taking a
step in the right direction, merging Technic parts with a Model Team-type • body.

Max

The suspension parts is a part of the set. Just look at the images on the
box. I've also seen this car in real life on a LEGO-tour bus that was
visiting Tromsø, Norway a few feeks ago.

The suspension is the same as on the #8464 Extreme Off-roader.
Looks like the #8850 Rebel Wrecker have that type of parts on the front
suspension.

The peeron site is very slow now. Maybe there is some problem on the server
of some kind?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes