 General / 4266
  A good LEGO day ...

Today was a good LEGO day. I was out of town on business, ended up with a bit of time to spare and much to my surprise, found some older sets. Unfortunately, none of them were at any significant savings but the fact that I could buy them at all was (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)