 General / 42652
  Funny problem with brickshelf

Hi! I have a funny problem with some pictures I try to upload to brickshelf ((URL) last pictures are named xmas(year)(number), but I cannot upload xmas1981 to xmas1986 for some reason. I have tried with them as single files, as one zip file and (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funny problem with brickshelf

Odd.... they are there. Go to the last one ((URL) and click "next". They are simply missing in the overview.... Kevin Loch, any idea what went wrong? (I use window XP here) S (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funny problem with brickshelf

I found why: (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)