 General / 42649
Re: Brickshelf quandary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote:
I don't know if it's just me or not, or if I missed a post somewhere, so please
forgive me if my answer has already been addressed.

While reviewing the images I have on file in my brickshelf account, I noticed
that all my folders are not showing up.  Also, in the folders that are
appearing, a few  of those folders have an exceptionally large number of
pictures in them, and they, too, are not all showing up.

The Next/Previous links were missing on home folders.  That should
be working now.

KL