 General / 42633
42632  |  42634
Subject:
Brickshelf quandary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:37:30 GMT

I don't know if it's just me or not, or if I missed a post somewhere, so please
forgive me if my answer has already been addressed.

While reviewing the images I have on file in my brickshelf account, I noticed
that all my folders are not showing up.  Also, in the folders that are
appearing, a few  of those folders have an exceptionally large number of
pictures in them, and they, too, are not all showing up.

It appears that the gallery loads the images and folders up to a certain number
and then stops.  All my folders and pictures seem to still all be there, as I
can visit them via deep links, they're just not being displayed in the folders
that they should be displayed in.  This appears to be a recent phenomena, so
maybe the changes done to brickshelf with the pdf library scans somehow changed
the gallery display?  I don't know, I'm just a layman.

Here is my gallery, if you wish to visit and see if you are having the same
problem I am having:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=savatheaggie

Try to see if the folder 'village' will show up for you in my main gallery.

So.  Here is my question.  Anyone know about this?  Or is this something I
should have already known about?

--Anthony