 General / 42640
42639  |  42641
Subject:
Concerning Elves...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:02:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

After posting my Orcs and Goblins, I began to build other races for Chaos Skies, and thought I might share them with you.

Click on any picture to see a larger version of it.

These are my Ikrosian Elves. In the center with the gray hair is the noble and powerful Elf King. There’s someone else in there you might recognize... Ikrosian Elves are beautiful, long lived creatures. The Elf King is over a millenia old, and though his hair has long turned gray, he had not but one wrinkle on his face. Elves fight with a combination of magically imbued weaponry and an elvish martial art that makes them a force to be feared.

These are my Wild Elves, or Elven Rangers, which were inspired by this post. These elves live deep in the forest, without any sort of traditional shelter, and are more nature-loving than traditional elves (if that seems possible). They regularly summon animals from the forest to aid them, and are fierce protectors of everything living. As a right of passage, the elves are given facial tatoos during puberty, one of a set number of designs, each representing a different diety that they worship. Though they are considered self-outcasts, Wild Elves often communicate and trade with their Ikrosian Elf breathren.

These are my Dark Elves, fallen from grace and twisted by Evil. They are shunned by all noble races, and even by some evil ones. Their once fair skin is dull and wrinkled, and any wound they recieve will not only leave scars, but scars larger than the original wound itself. However, their strength and longevity is much greater than any noble elf, and it is rumored that some of the original Dark Elves are still alive today.

These are my Dwarves. They’re stereotypical dwarves. They’re a noble race, although greedy. Their small stature hides their fierce pride and great strength, which they use to the fullest extent in battle. These particular Dwarves are members of the Order of the Steel Fist of Kolam T’Or.

The three figures in the back are Chaos Demons, found on my website. They are powerful beings capable of pyrokinesis (the mental control of fire) as well as a few other tricks. The fellow with the shoulder armor is a new type of Chaos Demon, the Chaos Warlord. He is of superior rank and power to normal Chaos Demons, though they rarely are seen outside of magical realms. The large creature next to the Chaos Warlord is their favored pet, the Razorback. This demon boar is a powerful, permanently angry beast, who would so much as disembowel you as look at you.

That’s all for now.

--Anthony

Ikros: Chaos Skies

p.s. In that Nonhuman Poll post, I know I replied and said I would never use Yoda. Well, I guess I lied, sue me ;)

p.s.s. I’M OUT OF STUBBIES!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!