 General / 42556
  Automated fulfillment? Picking and Packing on steroids?

Hi gang! Wasn’t sure where to post this hypothetical question.... but here goes anyway... sorry in advance for the longwinded post... I have been thinking a lot lately about the bulk brick store at the Legoland Park in California. (I can’t WAIT to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Automated fulfillment? Picking and Packing on steroids?

<Long snip> In a perfect world it would be great and I'm sure all the available programming, retrevial systems, etc are available. But, I think that it would be an inventory nightmare for TLC. Jeff (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Automated fulfillment? Picking and Packing on steroids?

Tommy, I've gotta echo what Jeff said. It's a great idea, and one many Lego CAD users have had at one time or another. TLC even alluded to such a system when the first teased the Lego Digital Designer (or whatever it's called). BUT, it is a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)