 General / 42502
    Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
   Some votes were accidentally destroyed, we will restore them with backup. A security problem that occured a while ago with the Minifig Hall of Fame happened again last night, but with the posters files. The FOTR:TTT file was lost, but we had a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
   (...) Votes have been restored. The LOTR:TTT poster is now the most voted! That's amazing! Thank you all for your time! Terry (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)