 General / 42465
42464  |  42466
Subject:
My complete(?) list of Duplo Promotional 1x2x2 bricks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:09:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I love Duplo Promotional Bricks, I have been working on my collection of them
for some time now. I am pretty sure I have most of the ones that have been put
out. I only know of 3 bricks that I do not have, and there are 2 others I need
one more of (I like to have 2 of each brick so I can display both sides at the
same time). I have put much work into trying to figure out the history of each
brick so I can share that history with others.

I have gathered information from a few ex-Lego employees on some of the older
bricks and have gathered information from various areas on the newer bricks.
These Duplo bricks are given out to commemorate some special event that Lego
has. Some of the bricks are for Lego store openings, others are for events or
attractions at Legoland, others are just to commemorate random Lego events. They
are not that easy to come by and not that many people collect these. I hope my
collection sparks an interest in these bricks, they are really neat to have
especially if you know its history. You may have seen my collection pictured on
Brickshelf - but the list on my site is the one that tells the history of each
brick.

I would like to invite you to take a look at my collection on my site:

http://www.landofbricks.com

And if you have any additional info on any of my bricks, please let me know! And
of course, if you have any I do not have pictured please let me know!

I hope you have as much fun as I do looking at the bricks ;)

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com