 General / 42440
42439  |  42441
Subject:
Bricklink Newbie Needs Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:30:22 GMT

I am new to the buying and selling of Lego parts online, so I have few questions. But, I would prefer that you answer me via e-mail, and not by replying to this message on Lugnet. (Don’t want to publically offend anyone) Thanks.

1. How do I know my order is safe and will get to me quickly and undamaged?

2. How do I know the information I submit to order something won’t be misused?

3. Are there any sellers/stores that I should consider buying from more than others? (I typically buy Technic parts)

4. Are there any sellers/stores I should avoid? (i.e. they would rip me off, steal my money, etc.)

5. What do I do if I AM ripped off?

Thanks for your help.

Max