 General / 42411
    Re: New Lego Painting —Bas Brederode
   wow... The effort! Nice drawing. Your skills are complete... I can see why the LEGO company picked you to work for them. If you don't mind I would like to see more of your work, it does't have to be LEGO orientated in perticular. I am curious (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Lego Painting —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) I've got an online portfolio up at (URL) from back before I got hired (the work I've done since then is all secret Lego stuff that can't be shown). But I got picked up for my illustration skills, so I don't know how well it'll relate to what (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)