 General / 42407
    Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100 —David Laswell
   (...) There are actually a few books that have been released this way under the Masterbuilder name (though the most famous one was released sans book). Books would drive the price up, and those few MB sets that were released with books were very (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100 —Frank Filz
   (...) I just did a little fun investigation. As an IBMer, I first think of PS2 as a computer (technically PS/2). So I did some trademark research. Here's Sony's trademark for PS2 (I'm not 100% sure this link will work for you): (URL) here's IBM's (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)