 General / 42393
    Re: New Lego Painting —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) To say that this is beautiful is a gross understatement. Doing so sullies its very essence, reducing it to the same dirty, fleshy realm of a mere Victoria's Secret catalog. This picture transcends description in a most ethereal way, and causes (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Lego Painting —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) The answer to that question is too obvious even to mention. I'm planning on setting up a P.O. box so people can send me all the eyeballs they no longer deserve. Why does it make me suspicious whenever you start laying on the flattery? Good (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)