 General / 42382
  Re: Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?

(...) Have you seen the one I did to liven up the loc.uk sidebar a bit? I've been meanign to tell you about it since your the big mosaicist. I plan to get a better lit pic soon and I've spotted one small error which I have to fix first. This is the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?

(...) I had seen it. It's a good one. I've only done a tiny one for the back of my piggy-back train car - about five studs by 8 plates. There's no real detail, but you can just about tell what it's supposed to be. It's the French and Germans that (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)